The Gentleman & Scholar Pub's Cigar and Whisky Evening
7 June, 6-8 PM
Calling all Cigar & Whisky lovers! Join us at The Gentleman & Scholar Pub on Wednesday 7th June, for our second Cigar & Whisky event.
This is an exclusive event and you are invited to enjoy special samples from our local premium cigar and whisky suppliers: Hunters & Frankau and Maxxium. Hosted by our bar manager, Justin Davies with special guests, Joe Ellis and Patrick Williams, this event is the one everybody is talking about this spring.
The evening consists of:
- The new Autochentoshan Whisky Cocktail and cigar on arrival;
- An exciting talk by Joe Ellis, Patrick Williams and Justin Davies who will go through the production and flavours of Auchentoshan Whisky and selected cigars;
- Delicious selection of canapés;
- Taste the Highland Park Valkyrie, NEW to Maxxium, with Joe Ellis accompanied by a ‘special cigar’ tasting with Patrick;
- Take away a goody bag with the finest products, including: tasting notes on each whisky and cigar and a cigar cutter.
This event has a capacity and will fill up QUICK, so make sure you secure your spot.
Tickets are non-refundable.
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More