Tywcross Zoo questionnaire terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for questionnaire submissions is Friday 29th March 2013 at 2pm (GMT).
4. The prize is as stated a family ticket to Tywcross Zoo (2 adults and 2 children). Winners can pick which day they would like to attend. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative with be offered.
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
6. The name of the ticket holder cannot be changed once ticket is claimed.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. Winner will be drawn at random by 22 April 2013(GMT) and will be notified by email.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Twycross Zoo and any other costs incurred during their visit.
15. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
17. This promotion is governed by English law.
RT @brumhippodrome: Fantastic Chinese New Year celebrations yesterday at Bullring, Grand Central and Selfridges produced by Birmingham Hipp…
RT @BhamCityCouncil: Kung Hei Fat Choy everyone.We caught up with a proper Chinese lion in Cathedral Gardens today!#CNY #chinesenewyear #…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More