The BBC Good Food Show Live 2014
27-29 November 2014, NEC
All the ingredients for the ultimate festive foodie day out!
The ultimate day out for food-lovers returns to Birmingham from 27-30 November. With an incredible range of independent, artisan food and drink producers, well known brands, live stages and a sensational Supertheatre where an unrivalled line-up of top chefs cook live on stage.
With so much to taste, buy, indulge in, entertain and inspire you, it’s the perfect way to start your Christmas count down and enjoy a foodie’s dream day out! All advance tickets include a FREE Supertheatre seat so book early to secure the best place in front of your favourite chef.
To be in with a chance of winning this tasty prize answer this simple question.
What bird do you traditionally eat at Christmas?
Win a pair of tickets to The Good Food Show 2014
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday 21 November 2014 at noon (GMT).
4. The prize is a pair of tickets to the Good Food Show from the 27-19th November. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative with be offered.
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
6. The name of the ticket holder cannot be changed once ticket is claimed.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. Winners will be drawn at random on 21 November 2014 and will be notified by phone or email.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from the British Championships and any other costs incurred during their visit.
15. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. The tickets will be posted to the winner.
17. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
18. This promotion is governed by English law
19. No more than one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
RT @HamptonManor: Everyone's going crazy for Escape Rooms. So, we're one-upping them. Escape room collides w/ wine tasting at our Natural W…
RT @AVFCOfficial: A diverse & vibrant community.People passionate about their work, sport and Birmingham itself.A hunger to always stri…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More