Win 150,000 seconds in Birmingham
Recently, Visit Birmingham hit the Twitter milestone of 150,000 followers – what a lot of people, eh? We’re chuffed you all want to keep up to date on the biggest Birmingham news and the best events happening here.
It would take waaaay to long for us to thank each one of you individually, so instead we wanted to do something to show how grateful we are to you all.
To celebrate, we are giving you the chance to spend 1 second for each Twitter follower, here in the wonderful city of Birmingham. That’s right – 150,000 seconds – 41.68 hours. A weekend break for 2 in the second city!
Included in the prize is a complimentary meal for 2 at 1000 Trades, an independent Bar and Kitchen in the Jewellery Quarter that's fast becoming a go-to place for drinkers and eaters across the city.
We’re also giving you a place to rest your head, but not just any place- The 4 star Radisson Blu to be exact. Putting you at the heart of the city, close to all the top attractions. Plus, being 39 storeys tall, the hotel boasts striking skyline views. Your breakfast is included too!
And thats not all... We're also giving 2 people entrance to Escape Live – the live action puzzle game. See if you can escape in time! You can do this whenever you like on your weekend break, meaning you can fit it around all the other amazing sites and attractions you want to see whilst you spend your 150,000 seconds here.
For your chance to win the weekend break for 2, all you have to do is be following us on Twitter at @visit_bham, and fill in the form below! It really is that simple!
Win a weekend break for 2 people in Birmingham!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12pm on the 16th February 2018 (GMT).
4. The prize is an overnight stay for 2 people at Radisson Blu Birmingham, a meal for 2 at 1000 trades, plus an experience for 2 people at Escape Live Birmingham
5. The prize must be used on Saturday 24th February
6. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by Visit Birmingham.
RT @JQBID: Celebrate #HalfTerm with a historic #dayout in the heart of the city! #JQ combines museums and family-friendly dining in #Birmin…
RT @brumhippodrome: Fantastic Chinese New Year celebrations yesterday at Bullring, Grand Central and Selfridges produced by Birmingham Hipp…
21 March - 10 June
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More