RSC competition terms and conditions
You could win two tickets for the RSC production of Romeo and Juliet, including dinner for two at the RSC Rooftop Restaurant and an overnight stay at the Arden Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon! All you have to do is retweet our tweet, and follow both @visit_bham and @theRSC!
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12pm on 25 April 2018 (GMT).
4. The prize is two tickets for the RSC production of Romeo and Juliet, including dinner for two at the RSC Rooftop Restaurant and an overnight stay at the Arden Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon for a date of the winner's choice subject to availability.
5. The prize must be used by 21 September 2018. Tickets are non-transferable
6. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner's responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Stratford-upon-Avon and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by The RSC.
21 March - 10 June
Een levendige museum in het hart van de stad met meer dan 40 galeries.Lees Meer
Plan de perfecte shopping trip met volledige winkel, centrum en het merk directories.Lees Meer
Van de wereldberoemde, 21st Century Plaza de Toros van de Victoriaanse elegantie van de Great...Lees Meer
Heeft verbazingwekkende markten Birmingham niet missen - of het nu de 850-jaar oude Bullring markten...Lees Meer
Home naar meer diamanten ringen, afwerking en penningen van de liefde dan elders in het...Lees Meer