Win a night in a 5* Clubman apartment at Staying Cool
Staying Cool serviced apartments are giving away a night in one of their chic city pads!
Relax right at the heart of Birmingham city centre in a 5* Clubman apartment and enjoy stunning views and stylish interiors. Staying Cool at the Rotunda gives you the cutting-edge style of a boutique hotel combined with the space and privacy of a serviced apartment. A one bedroom Clubman comes with an en-suite bathroom, a sleek kitchen and a spacious living room.
Staying Cool offers Birmingham's only 5* accommodation. Staying Cool's serviced apartments are unique to Birmingham and have the wow factor in spades. They are found in the Rotunda, a Grade II Listed 1960s skyscraper, which is a genuine Brummie icon.
Lie in bed and enjoy the view through a bank of floor to ceiling windows (on a clear day you can literally see for miles) or chill out on bespoke British furniture.
You can find out more and view Staying Cool's other serviced apartments at stayingcool.com.
In addition to the Clubman apartment on offer in this competition you can stay in Roadster penthouses with wraparound balconies, Maxi apartments with two bedrooms and spacious lounges, and Mini studio apartments.
Don't miss this chance to win a 5* night with award-winning Staying Cool!
Which Listed building in Birmingham is home to Staying Cool ? Pick your answer from 3 possible choices below...
Win A night in a 5* Clubman apartment at Staying Cool
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday 22nd April at 12.00pm (GMT).
4. The winner and a guest will win a complimentary stay for one night in a one-bedroom Clubman apartment at Staying Cool at the Rotunda in Birmingham UK
5. The tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. At least one guest must be over 21 when the stay is made.
7. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner and it is the winner's responsibility to collect the tickets.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
9. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs
15. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. New Year's Eve is excluded. All other dates are subject to availability
18. The stay must be made by the end of 2016.
RT @birminghamcg22: Hosting the #CommonwealthGames will accelerate our city’s plans to build new homes, develop services and create new job…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More