West Midlands Railway
Think ahead. Save a packet.
By buying a ticket in advance, you’re able to choose the best time to travel at the lowest available fare. The early bird really does get the worm!
Enjoy a great value day out, by planning in advance. Here’s what you need to know.
- Tickets are priced as single leg fares so you can choose the lowest available price for each leg of your journey (out and back)
- You book to travel at your specified time
- Railcard and Child discounts apply to all Advance fares (see Railcard Discounts below for details on which Railcards are valid)
- You can check out our First Class Advance fares - they are often cheaper than you might expect
- Get the best deal - book well in advance and travel at off-peak times.
- Check details and book early as Advance tickets are subject to limited availability and may not be available on every train.
- You must travel on your booked service or the ticket will not be valid.
Changes to Advance tickets are possible before the departure of the first reserved train. An administration fee is payable.
RT @BhamCityCouncil: "See how the sun shines brightly in the city" Seems like a good day to share our #birmingham2022 handover ceremony per…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More