Win a VIP package for two for the Blue Man Group
The global smash hit Blue Man Group comes to Birmingham for a UK-exclusive limited run of shows between 28 December 2017 - 6 January 2018.
This is your chance to win an amazing VIP package for two for the Blue Man Group on Tuesday 2 January 2018 in ICC Hall 1 at 7:30pm, the only show as colourful as life on.
The winners will be treated to a two course meal at Strada. ICC Birmingham (inc a complementary drink), a pair of tickets to the show, as well as, overnight accommodation at the Crown Plaza situated in Birmingham City Centre. There is also a pair of tickets for the same show for the runner up! “Like nothing you’ve ever seen before.” - The Mirror, UK
The winner will be selected at random at 12 noon on Monday 18th December 2017 and notified by 5pm on Monday 18th December 2017.
Join in with the Blue Man Group excitement using the hashtag #BlueManBrum and be sure to tag @THSHBirmingham – good luck!
For your chance to win answer this simple question in the form below...
Which of these is one of the Blue Man Group’s instruments?
Enter the Blue Man Group Competition...
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Monday 18h December 2017 (GMT).
4. The prize is a VIP package for two for the Blue Man Group on Tuesday 2 January 2018 in ICC Hall 1 at 7:30pm which includes a two course meal at Strada. ICC Birmingham (inc a complementary drink), a pair of tickets to the show, as well as, overnight accommodation at the Crown Plaza situated in Birmingham City Centre.
5. The prize must be used on Tuesday 2 January 2018
6. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by Town Hall Symphony Hall
18. For Town Hall Symphony Halls full terms and conditions click here
RT @VisitEnglandBiz: Congratulations to the three new projects who have won funding from the #DiscoverEnglandFund to develop world-class to…
RT @WestMidRailway: 🚂 Our freshly painted train is out in action! It's on the Snow Hill line all day long! Tweet us your pics! 📸 (Well, te…
RT @IceSkateBham: Things to do today with the #birmingham KIDS OFF SCHOOL.Why not take them Ice Skate and enjoy the other attractions at I…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More
"Finding the perfect Christmas gift can be stressful- if you're in need of some inspiration, have a look at the… https://t.co/prMcxhnKEe"