WIN 2 tickets to The Photography Show
Visit Birmingham has teamed up with The Photography Show to offer one lucky person and their ‘plus one’ the chance to attend 2018’s most exciting photography event, absolutely free!*
The Photography Show, the event for everyone passionate about photography and moving image, returns to the NEC Birmingham from 17-20 March 2018 featuring the latest kit from big brands and a jam-packed speaker line-up.
Get hands-on with new products from Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Hasselblad, Manfrotto, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma and Sony to name a few,plus tripods, albums and accessories you didn’t even know existed from over 220 exhibitors.
The Great Outdoors, a new stage for 2018, will feature live demos and expert advice on image capture outside, including dramatic landscapes, getting close to nature and special occasions whatever the weather. The enhanced Mobile & Social Stage will offer the opportunity to explore mobile imaging technologies and how social media can make (or break) a photographer, and the dedicated Video Stage will showcase cutting-edge products alongside technical and creative help on how to get the best out of moving image production skills.
Plus, catch exciting live action tutorials on the Live Stage, find out about intriguing photography projects and techniques in Behind the Lens, discover how drones can enhance your projects in the Drone Zone and hear thrilling insights into the journeys of world-renowned photographers at the Super Stage and more…
For more information, please visit:www.photographyshow.com/pr_1
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
How many exhibitors can you expect to see at The Photography Show?
Win a pair of tickets to The Photography Show 2018
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12pm on the 1st March 2018 (GMT).
4. The prize is 2 tickets to The Photography Show 2018
5. The prize must be used between the 18-21 March on one day only
6. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by The Photography Show.
18. Free tickets are for entry to the show plus a selection of theatre and stage programmes. Additional tickets must be purchased for the Masterclasses, Super Stage sessions and VIP upgrades.
RT @JQBID: Celebrate #HalfTerm with a historic #dayout in the heart of the city! #JQ combines museums and family-friendly dining in #Birmin…
RT @brumhippodrome: Fantastic Chinese New Year celebrations yesterday at Bullring, Grand Central and Selfridges produced by Birmingham Hipp…
21 March - 10 June
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More