BRICKLIVE - The next level
BRICKLIVE gets ready to unveil a feast of new interactive features as the 2017 UK tour makes its final stop in Birmingham
BRICKLIVE, the ultimate day out for all LEGO® fans, is returning to the Birmingham NEC from 26th – 29th October following successful events in London, Belfast and Glasgow earlier this year. The team of brick-fans behind the show are looking to finish the year with a bang with a huge range of new and enhanced features for the final stop at the Birmingham NEC.
BRICKLIVE offers truly interactive experiences and features some of the most popular themes from the wider LEGO universe, and this latest show is set to step it up a gear.
The new features for Birmingham include*:
- Megabot arena – An adrenalin-filled treat that allows visitors to take control of brick-built robots and battle it out for victory.
- Safari zone – Wonder at over 80 animal sculptures and interactive features built by LEGO professional builders Bright Bricks
- Galactic adventure – Future builders can pour through LEGO pieces and create their dream spaceship while also exploring a wide collection of official Star Wars models on display.
- Technic race challenge – Take control of Technic pull-back racers and steer them down the track into the points zone.
- Populate Ninjago® city – Enter the new Ninjago® zone and fill the map with your own oriental creations and rebuild the city.
- Pumpkin patch – Get all spooky and design your own brick-built pumpkin. Who knows, you might get noticed by an expert builder?
- Ultimate City – Create your vision of the city of the future on the new architectural cityscape.
In addition, BRICKLIVE offers all the usual family favourites, from brick pits, the graffiti zone and a live stage, to themed zones including Minecraft, City and Creator. There will be some of the best adult fan builders in the fan zone with their custom creations for all to see. Warner Bros will be showcasing all the latest video games and there will be many bargains to be had in the Brick Lane trader zone, featuring a whole feast of old and new LEGO collectibles.
BRICKLIVE Birmingham is perfect for those families looking for a thrilling day out. Tickets are available now at www.BRICKLIVE.co.uk
*All information and activity is correct at the time of going to press. Check the website for more details as they are announced.
RT @JQBID: 7 days to go 🎉🎉🎉#JQFestival. This time next week, they’ll be entertainment courtesy of a range of artists including the brillian…
RT @JQBID: If you ❤️the #JewelleryQuarter in #Birmingham, join us for the #JQFestival to discover our #artisans, #museums, #shops, #pubs,…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More