Tourist Information is available from the ground floor reception at the Library of Birmingham.
Library of Birmingham
- Monday and Tuesday: 11am to 7pm
- Wednesday to Saturday: 11am to 5pm
LoB Express on the ground floor*
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 11am
- Monday and Tuesday: 7pm to 9pm
- Wednesday to Friday: 5pm to 9pm
*During these hours, customers can access a wide range of leaflets.
Maps and guides:
A wide range of leaflets and maps are available free of charge. A ‘What’s On’ guide is also available with details of all major attractions, theatres, cinemas etc.
Gifts and souvenirs can be purchased from the Library Shop.
You can also download maps and guides from our website here
For accessibility information please see here