Wireless Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday the 6 June 2014 at 9am (GMT).
4. The prize is a pair of VIP weekend tickets for the 4-6 July
5. The tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
7. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
9. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from the event and any other costs incurred during their visit.
15. Tickets will be posted to the winner
16. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
17. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
18. This promotion is governed by English law.
19. Under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult
RT @ticketfactory: Another brand new 10th birthday competition!You can win 2 tickets to see Katy Perry in Birmingham!Enter here 👉 https…
RT @IndependentBham: Gindependent Birmingham Presents: Gin Battle. FREE double G&T + 4 cocktail tasters from Brum’s best bartenders. £20: h…
RT @ParkRegisBirm: It's half-term! 🎉To help you out, we've made a list of 10 free things to do with your little ones in the city: https://…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More