The Big Birmingham Experience
Throughout 2017, the city is hosting some amazing events, with everything from international cricket and painted bear trails, to world-class free outdoor cultural performances and dinosaurs running wild! And this is in addition to the already fantastic annual events and attractions already here in the city.
We're giving you and someone else the chance to WIN The Big Birmingham Experience! The prize includes an overnight stay in a luxury hotel, dinner in a Michelin Star restaurant, one thousand pound spending spree with your very own personal shopper, tickets to a gig of your choice* at either Genting Arena or Barclaycard Arena, theatre tickets to watch a show* at the Hippodrome, spending money for lunch/drinks, travel to and from Birmingham* and tickets to some of the BIG events happening in Birmingham throughout 2017!
For your chance to win this staggering prize worth up to £3000, simply fill in the form below - good luck!
Win the Big Birmingham Experience!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue. Anyone entering this competition will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, Free Radio, Gem 106, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. To win, entrants must go to www.visitbirmingham.com and register their details. The closing date for entries is Sunday 30th April 2017 at 23:59 (GMT). (can we just confirm that no promotional activity is scheduled to run after this date?) Within 7 days of the closing date of this competition, one winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries
4. The prize is a one night stay in a luxury hotel for two in Birmingham, dinner for two in a Michelin Star restaurant in Birmingham with a drink on arrival, one thousand pounds to spend with your very own personal shopper, a pair of tickets to a gig of your choice at either Genting Arena or Barclaycard Arena (subject to availability), a pair of theatre tickets to watch a show at the Hippodrome (subject to availability), a pair of tickets for travel to and from Birmingham on up to 2 occasions and a pair of tickets to a selection of events happening in Birmingham throughout 2017 (subject to availability – may or may not include activities highlighted on the Visit Birmingham website. Guaranteed to be a minimum of a pair of tickets to at least 3 different events throughout 2017)
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner. All prizes (including hotel stays, rail travel and dinner at the Michelin starred restaurant must be claimed in the calendar year of 2017. Booking for all activity (including dinner, events and travel are subject to availability. Public holidays are excluded in this offer).
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Multiple entries will not be counted.
7. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
8. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
11. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
12. This promotion is governed by English law.
13. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email and telephone. The winner agrees to partake in media activity following the announcement of their win, which may include but is not limited to their photo being published at VisitBirmingham.com
14. Winner name will be available on request and may be displayed at visitbirmingham.com
15. If the winner cannot be contacted within one calendar month of the draw being made, another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entrants. They too will have a month in which to be contacted. In the event they cannot be contacted, another winner will be selected and this process will continue until such a time that a winner is declared.