The University of Warwick
The University of Warwick, which sits on the boundary between the city of Coventry and the county of Warwickshire, is one of the UK’s “top ten” universities and a member of the prestigious Russell Group.
The University of Warwick
Combining excellence in teaching and research with a high quality student experience, at an attractive and vibrant campus.
The Warwick experience is founded, first and foremost, on academic excellence. You will find studying at Warwick both exciting and challenging, with the opportunity to learn from academic staff working at the forefront of their subjects, and you will be encouraged to experience the excitement of research for yourself.
The University has invested significantly in different kinds of learning spaces, to facilitate different methods of learning. You’ll find formal lecture theatres, well-equipped labs and traditional library study areas; you’ll also find spaces in the Library where you can work with your friends over a coffee and other areas in the University where spaces and furniture can be reconfigured to allow learning through drama and role-play.
- The Learning Grid and the Bio-Med Grid provide relaxed study areas, with the latest IT and multi-media equipment, which are open 24/7
- Warwick provides rich support for e-learning
- The University Library has been refurbished and remodelled
- Flexible language learning opportunities for all students
Broadening your horizons
The Warwick experience is also about opportunity. You will be encouraged to take part in one of the University’s international exchange schemes, spending time at an overseas university to experience a different way of learning and living. Or you might want to undertake a work placement, either in the UK or abroad.
Warwick also offers students an opportunity to prepare and plan for their future employment. The University has an excellent record of graduate employment, and is one of the 3 UK universities most targeted by top employers
A vibrant and cosmopolitan campus
Last but by no means least, the University of Warwick offers a wonderful environment for living, studying and relaxing
Warwick is a global community, where you will meet students and staff from all over the world (120 nationalities)
- By the Autumn, it will have over 6,000 rooms on campus
- It has some of the best campus-based sports facilities of any UK university (Warwick is an official Games-time Training Venue for the Olympics)
- The renowned Warwick Arts Centre, situated at the heart of the campus, stages around 2,000 different music, theatre, cinema or art events every year
- Warwick Students’ Union has a recently refurbished building, and supports more than 240 societies and 70 sports clubs
- Volunteering opportunities in the local community are provided for more than 2,000 students – there are even opportunities to help schoolchildren in Africa!
- There are social and refreshment venues all across campus
Altogether, the University of Warwick offers you one of the most productive and exciting experiences of your life!
eNews Sign Up
Receive the Visit Birmingham eNewsletter for...
- Latest news & events
- Exclusive competitions
RT @VisitEnglandBiz: Congratulations to the three new projects who have won funding from the #DiscoverEnglandFund to develop world-class to…
RT @WestMidRailway: 🚂 Our freshly painted train is out in action! It's on the Snow Hill line all day long! Tweet us your pics! 📸 (Well, te…
RT @IceSkateBham: Things to do today with the #birmingham KIDS OFF SCHOOL.Why not take them Ice Skate and enjoy the other attractions at I…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More