Eggs-ellent Easter at Drayton Manor
Fancy some family fun? Eggs-actly the reason to take an Easter Holiday break at Drayton Manor Park!
We are CRACKIN’ open our 2018 season with our EGGS-ellent Easter and we have such great family fun planned for you all including egg hunt trails, Easter selfie trails and so much more.
From Wednesday 28th March – Sunday 15th April you can create fun family memories all holiday long and have a EGGS- traordinarily good time, as there really is something for all ages.All of our rides are open along with our hotel. Book tickets today for the perfect Easter holiday break that the whole family can enjoy.
PLAN YOUR DAY
- Make time to follow the clues and take part in the Easter Egg Trail
- Enjoy a gentle train ride across the park with the Polperro Express and take part in the Easter Egg counting Trail at the same time
- Experience the BRAND NEW 4D Cinema adventure. Ice Age: No TIme for Nuts
- No day is complete without family photos, so why not grab a snap at all our Easter themed photo areas
- Experience over 25 rides and attractions in Thomas Land
- Family and thrill rides in the rest of the park
- Sing and dance at Thomas Land live shows featuring the much-loved Thomas and Friends™ characters
- Meet hundreds of animals in our 15 acre Zoo with animal talks and so much more
- Try Easter themed sweet treats in our catering outlets
WOW, with all of this going on, why would you delay? Book your 4 for £80 ticket (when booked in advance) now and secure your family trip to Drayton Manor Park.
James and the Red Balloon is Drayton’s NEWEST ride – have you experienced it yet? If you haven’t you’ll want to make sure you make time to visit him and the rest of our wonderful Thomas and Friends™ characters on the Island of Sodor. See Flynn’s Fire and Rescue, Captain’s Sea Adventure and Jeremy Jets Flying Academy plus so many more.
If you’re more of a thrill seeker, why not grab the opportunity to fly through the air full throttle on our stand-up rollercoaster Shockwave. How about experiencing a heart-stopping drop from the sky in Apocalypse our 54m drop tower or have the flight of your life on Air Race plus much more.
For more information, click here
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More