The Photography Show
Whether you’re out rain or shine looking for that perfect sunset shot or forever capturing snaps of the family… and you’re looking to take your love of photography to the next level, The Photography Show 2018 has it all.
Come to the NEC Birmingham, 17-20 March 2018 to try and buy the latest cameras and accessories from over 250 leading brands, get tips on how to create (and edit) stunning stills and film, watch live action demos, and be inspired by globally renowned photographers and the stories behind their iconic images.
Save £3 off standard adult entry tickets with code VBTPS2018
*Discount codes expire on 14 March 2018 and apply to standard adult entry tickets only. Pro photographers can apply for a free entry pass, subject to specific criteria. Show entry tickets must be purchased as well as Super Stage and Masterclass tickets which are an additional (nominal) fee.
More info here
Don’t miss the chance to try out the latest tech and browse thousands of products. Visit Canon, Nikon, Olympus, FujiFilm, Panasonic, Hasselblad, Manfrotto, Zeiss and Sennheiser plus 250 more leading brands to check out cameras, lenses, accessories, bags, albums, clothing and gadgets that you never knew existed.
Hear from renowned photographers about their photography, their inspirations and how they got to where they are now at the Super Stage. The line-up includes:Ami Vitale, Art Wolfe, Bruce Davidson, Erik Johansson, Daniel Berehulak, Gered Mankowitz, Jasmine Star, Miles Aldridge and Zed Nelson (booking required).*
Learn all the basics, including what camera is right for you at the Beginners' Masterclass or put the wheels in motion to achieve your dream career at the Turning Pro Masterclass.*
Plus, add to your skill-set and choose from over 140 free talks covering different genres, styles and techniques - and get new ideas to enhance your photography approach:
- Watch live demos at the Live Stage including a creative catwalk, insight into sports action photography, lighting masterclasses, exploding liquids and portraits with flour. Bring your camera and get involved...
- Discover what goes on Behind the Lens as imaging experts reveal how they capture their most striking photographs and video footage. With sessions ranging from wildlife filmmaking, to time lapses and long exposure, there is plenty to help you develop your ideas.
- Learn how to get the best shots outside at The Great Outdoors Stage, which will cover photography and filmmaking, well, outdoors! Get tips on how to capture weddings in all weathers, get the best out of your kit bag in harsh environments and perfecting a pet portrait with a flourish of creativity.
- Find out how best to edit and manipulate your images using Creative Cloud and Lightroom at the Adobe Theatre.
- Diversify your skills and make video part of your repertoire, learn how the experts capture stunning video footage on the move with as little equipment as possible, and get advice on the fundamentals of starting out as a videographer in the Video Theatre.
- Explore the benefits of growing your social presence and where it can take you, create mesmerising YouTube content, and master photography on your smartphone at the Mobile & Social Stage.
Finally, take a break and browse stunning galleries, including The People's Gallery, Outdoor Photographer of the Year and Digital Camera Photographer of the Year and the highly acclaimed, David Hurn’s ‘Swaps’, a Magnum Photos Touring Exhibition.
* Super Stage and Pro Conference require additional ticket purchases.
RT @JQBID: The #JQ is buzzing for #EnglishTourismWeek! Visit museums and exclusive jewellery shops, enjoy a bite to eat, or let loose with…
RT @TheBelfryHotel: To celebrate #EnglishTourismWeek, we're offering a free glass of fizz with any Sunday lunch or afternoon tea booked bet…
RT @bhx_official: BHX open but delays and disruption still possible due to weather at other airports, check with airline and leave plenty o…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More