Birmingham Coffee Festival
Saturday & Sunday 1 & 2 July 10am - 6pm Each Day.
Sipping, Shopping & Networking.
Over two days Birmingham Coffee Festival will bring together the top 40 independent coffee shops and coffee culture experiences from the local area and beyond. You can sample specialty coffee and food from all around the world. Whether you are a coffee drinker, enjoy the coffee shop experience, or own a store, there is something for everyone.
From finding your new favourite blend to picking your next machine supplier, we have it all.
Grab a coffee, cake or lunch and relax in our seating area whilst listening to local musicians. Unlimited samples will be available from our partners as well as plenty of things to buy on the day.
Shun the mainstream, be independent, think differently, be yourself, be a pioneer and explore the smells, tastes and temptations of this great coffee collaboration. See you there!
Grab a coffee, cake or lunch and relax in the seating area whilst listening to local musicians. Unlimited samples will be available from many of the festival’s partners and there well be plenty of things to buy on the day.
Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA
For further details and tickets, click HERE
Tickets available online (£6/£8) and on the door (£8)
Cash & Card Payments accepted on the door.
Here’s some of the independent exhibitors who’ll be at the festival:
200 Degrees - Fracino - Quarter Horse Coffee - Java Lounge - Urban Roast Coffee Co. - Cartwheel Cafe And Roastery - Henny & Joe's - Ippuku Tea - Doisy & Dam - Danielle's Coffee - Cotteswold Dairy - Coffee Characters - Cole & Mac - Chartley Coffee - Iron & Fire - Urban Espresso - Babbaloos Bakery - Method Roastery - Red Pig Coffee Roasters - Outpost Coffee - Vegware - Oddfellows Chocolate Co. - Minor Figures - Ecoffee Cup - Feast UK - Donut Day Dream - Kuka Coffee - Rude Health - Pimento Ginger Beer - Hundred House - Savva Bar - Aroma Tea & Coffee - UE Coffee Roasters - Jeeves & Jericho - The Workshop Below - Clamped Steel - Rainbow Latte
COMPETITION! WIN TICKETS!
Answer this simple question in the form below:
What do you do with coffee beans?
Win a pair of tickets to Birmingham Coffee Festival
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday 16th June (GMT).
4. The prize is a pair of tickets to Birmingham Coffee Festival
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
7. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
8. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
13. There is a pair of tickets to Birmingham Coffee Festival available
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by Birmingham Coffee Festival, and added to the guestlist
18. Additional terms & conditions: This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18+. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue. The closing date for entries is 16th June 2017. The prize is for a pair of tickets to Birmingham Coffee Festival. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed. Prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email.
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More