Add a #BigupBirmingham Twibbon
#BigupBirmingham - pass on our unique twibbon on Twitter and Facebook!
Birmingham has been catapulted into the Olympic spotlight following endorsements from some of the world’s greatest athletes at the Olympics, and a special #BigupBirmingham campaign has been launched by VisitBirmingham.com, asking people to celebrate and ‘big up’ what they love about Birmingham, find out more here.
Jamaican champions Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and Warren Weir gave Birmingham a special mention for its warm welcome and praised the training facilities at the University of Birmingham. British star Mo Farah also said he was looking forward to visiting the city for the Aviva Birmingham Grand Prix Athletics event later this month.
To keep the conversation - and positive spirit going - we have a created a unique #BigupBirmingham ‘twibbon’, an image you can easily add to your Facebook/Twitter account to show the world your support.
We would love for you to use the twibbon – and pass it on, ‘relay’ style to your followers. The goal is to spread the #BigupBirmingham twibbon relay far and wide as quickly as possible
Here’s how to get involved:
1. Follow @visit_bham via twitter, or like Visit Birmingham on Facebook
2. Around 3pm today, the twibbon will be added to @visit_bham and on the Visit Birmingham facebook page
3. A link to the #BigupBirmingham twibbon will appear on both account feeds, click on it and you will be directed to the twibbon
4. Follow the on screen instructions and your twibbon will appear on your profile picture – thank you!
Alternatively, you can add the twibbon directly from twibbon.com:
1. Visit twibbon.com/join/BigupBirmingham
2. Follow the on screen instructions to add it to your profile
We would love for you to help us to #BigupBirmingham, and spread the word across the world!
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More