Twitter Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 16 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 20.06.17, 1.30pm GMT
4. The prize is 3 course meal for two + a bottle of wine at Marmalade.
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
6. To be eligible to win you must be or become a follower of @visit_bham and you must ‘retweet’ our original prize draw tweet
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw. Twitter 'bots' or automated accounts are not eligible for entry.
8. Winner(s) will be drawn at random on 20.06.17 and will be notified by Twitter direct message. A direct response to confirm their details is required by 2.30pm 20.06.17 with their full name, email address and a contact telephone number is required. If the Twitter account/winners email is unreachable or they fail to respond to West Midlands Growth Company's followers/message re-tweeters.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners agree to their name being published as the identified winner in a @visit_bham tweet. Your Twitter account or username will not be published unless you request it is done so.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Marmalade, Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
15. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, Birmingham B1 2ND.
17. This promotion is governed by English law.
RT @Vemsteroo: • Digbeth Sunrise • It was a real cold one this morning, and I caught the start of it over Digbeth! #birmingham #fujifil…
RT @JQBID: Celebrate #HalfTerm with a historic #dayout in the heart of the city! #JQ combines museums and family-friendly dining in #Birmin…
21 March - 10 June
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More