Bodega Father's Day competition
Want to treat your old man to something special this #FathersDay? You could #WIN a free meal for Dad on Father's Day - 2 courses + a drink at Bodega Birmingham OR Bodega Sutton! To win, simply RT, follow @visit_bham and @BodegaCantinaUK, and reply telling us why your dad deserves this treat! T&Cs apply
PRIZE MUST BE USED ON FATHER'S DAY
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12pm on Monday 7th June 2018 (GMT).
4. The prize is 2 courses and a drink for Dad on Father's Day (to be used at Bodega Birmingham OR Bodega Sutton)
5. The prize is valid on 17 June (Father's Day) ONLY. The prize is non transferable. Must book with the venue directly.
6. In order to enter the competition, the entrant must have followed both @visit_bham and @ on twitter, retweeted the original competition tweet and replied to the tweet (quote tweets will not be counted) stating why their Dad deserves a meal at Bodega. Only when all of these steps have been completed will an entry be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by Bitters n Twisted Venues.
18. Visitor terms and conditions apply.
19. Contact information will be supplied to the third party who will be providing the prize.
RT @birminghamcg22: Plans for the site that would be home to the #Birmingham2022 Commonwealth Games Village have been formally submitted fo…
Коллекция произведений искусства Бирмингема столь же широка, как это впечатляет.Читать Далее
Яркие музей в центре города с более чем 40 галерей.Читать Далее
Планирование идеальный поход по магазинам с полным магазине, в центре и марки каталогах.Читать Далее
От всемирно известного, 21-го века арены в викторианском элегантности Great Western Arcade.Читать Далее
Не пропустите удивительные рынки Бирмингема - будь то 850-летние рынки Bullring или регулярные Рынки Фермеров.Читать Далее
Домом для более кольца с бриллиантами, штрихи и знаки любви, чем где-либо еще в стране.Читать Далее