We're less than a mile from the city centre, but a million miles away from the usual. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the pentahotel Birmingham.
Just the tonic for the weary traveller, or the visitor who's rearing to go. Perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit to England's Second City. In fact pentahotel is much like Birmingham itself: relaxed, confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all! You may not be aware that Birmingham is home to over six million trees, yet just one pentahotel. We love trees, but we wouldn't dream of sleeping in one, so might we suggest that you hug them by all means, but sleep with us? Apart from the comfort of your pentaroom, everything else on each of our seven floors is wonderfully at ease as well. Our unique pentalounge was designed by star Italian architect Matteo Thun to be a restaurant, bar, meeting point and chill-out area all in one. You've never checked in to a more relaxed hotel reception, we promise.
• 7 Floors, 131 bedrooms
• 2 meeting & event spaces accommodating up to 50 people
• Check-in: from 3 pm, Check-out: till 12 pm
• 25 parking spaces
• Local public transport: Birmingham New Street Station is within 10 minutes walk of the hotel
• Location – within walking distance of the Bullring shopping centre, Mailbox – Retail, Bar’s and restaurants, Birmingham Hippodrome theatre and the International Convention Centre and the National Indoor Arena
• Restaurant, Bar & Lounge in the hotel
• Safety deposit box at the reception
• Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation on every sunday until 11.00 am and free late check out until 3 pm
• Desk, telephone, 26-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
• Room service available
• You can choose between smoking and non-smoking rooms
• High-speed, low-cost: broadband Internet access available
• Hypoallergenic bed linen available
• Free on-demand pay TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
• Hotel gym available from April 13
Where conferences are concerned we bring a notably extraordinary department to the day. Everything – yes, really everything – that we do serves as motivation to your guests and ensures the success of your event. This sounds self-evident. But everyone who has ever spent a day at a conference at one of those traditional conference hotels knows at the end of the day that expectations are higher. At the pentahotel Birmingham people attending your event will enjoy perfection and professionalism, but we would not be penta if our particular personal touch were not part of it. The casual style, the spontaneous atmosphere, the highly attentive service - enviable qualities no matter who may be attending your event!
Day Delegate prices from
£39.00 per person to include:
• Arrival tea & coffee treats
• Main meeting room rental
• Relaxing morning break
• Quick Lunch
• Relaxing afternoon break
• Afternoon tea & coffee pick me ups
• Equipment (conference kit, flipchart, pinboard, notepads & pencils, screen)
• Unlimited mineral water in the main meeting room and during lunch
Getaway Offer including accommodation and extensive breakfast buffet
• 1 night’s accommodation
• Extensive breakfast buffet
• Pay TV including SkyMovies and SkySport
• Bottle of mineral water upon arrival in your bedroom
• Late Departure on Sundays
• Usage of entertainment facilities - Sony PlayStation, free pool/billard available in the pentalounge
*Please contact our reservation team – on 0121 622 8800*
Read More 28 October - Travel back in time to experience how Newman Brothers operated during its heyday.
28 October - Travel back in time to experience how Newman Brothers operated during its heyday.
Read More 1 & 2 Nov - a new free digital campaigning and social action academy.
1 & 2 Nov - a new free digital campaigning and social action academy.
Read More 25 & 26 Oct - The world’s number one street dance competition comes to the O2 Academy
25 & 26 Oct - The world’s number one street dance competition comes to the O2 Academy
Read More 1-29 Nov - a new Central and Eastern European film and new media festival in Birmingham.
1-29 Nov - a new Central and Eastern European film and new media festival in Birmingham.
Read More 13 Nov - 22 Dec
13 Nov - 22 Dec
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Birmingham will be playing a key role in the delivery of the Rugby World Cup...Read More