WIN tickets to BBC Good Food Show and BBC Gardeners' World Live
The BBC Good Food Show and Gardeners’ World Live returns to Birmingham this summer, from 14-17 June, presenting the ultimate day out for food lovers and garden enthusiasts alike.
This year’s star-studded line-up includes some of the UK’s favourite chefs and gardeners, from Mary Berry and Michel Roux Jr, to Carol Klein and Monty Don.
Visitors can enjoy the best in cooking and gardening inspiration from a programme of live demonstrations, Q&As, informative talks and the chance to chat to over 150 artisan producers and gardening experts.
We're giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the BBC Good Food Show and BBC Gardener's World live, all you have to do is answer the following question...
What are The Hairy Bikers first names?
Submit your answer below!
T&C's apply - see below.
WIN TICKETS TO BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW AND BBC GARDENERS’ WORLD LIVE
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12pm on Monday 14th May 2018 (GMT).
4. The prize is a pair of general admission tickets. There are 3 pairs available, so there will be three winners. No travel, expenses or accommodation is provided
5. The event runs from 14-17 June, at the NEC Birmingham. The prize tickets are only valid on Thursday, Friday or Sunday; no Saturday admission. The prize is non transferable.
6. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by Rewired PR.
18. Visitor terms and conditions apply.
19. General admission tickets do not include a seat in the Big Kitchen. Big Kitchen seats are available to purchase on the day for £3, subject to availability
20. Not all celebrities appear on all days
21. Contact information will be supplied to third party who will post your winning tickets directly to your home address
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More