WIN 2 tickets to Oscar Winners evening at The Symphony Hall!
On March 11th, join us at Symphony Hall from 3pm to celebrate the glitz and glamour of the awards season in style with the finest Oscar-winning scores from some of the most critically acclaimed films of all time.
Spring is often the season for film awards and so this concert is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some of the finest scores ever composed. From the tension of John Williams iconic music to Jaws, to the richly romantic Out of Africa, Dr Zhivago and A Passage to India, the achingly melodic Born Free, the iconic E.T, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and the haunting music from Schindler's List.
The concert will be performed by the full 60 piece symphonic London Concert Orchestra under the baton of award winning conductor, Anthony Gabriele - and you could be there for free!
If you're feeling lucky, why not enter the below competition and you could win 2 free tickets!
Do you know you're Oscars trivia? Answer this and you could win 2 tickets to our Oscar Winners event and witness your own Oscars magic!
For which film did John Williams receive his first ever Oscar for 'Best Original Score'?
WIN 2 tickets to Oscar Winners evening at The Symphony Hall
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from West Midlands Growth Company, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 12pm on the 26th February 2018 (GMT).
4. The prize is 2 free tickets to Oscar Winners evening at The Symphony Hall.
5. The prize must be used on 11th March at the event
6. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
13. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
14. West Midlands Growth Company accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
15. The promoter of this competition is West Midlands Growth Company, Baskerville House, 2 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2ND.
16. This promotion is governed by English law.
17. Winner will be randomly selected by Visit Birmingham. Winner will be notified by BarquesPR.
RT @JQBID: Celebrate #HalfTerm with a historic #dayout in the heart of the city! #JQ combines museums and family-friendly dining in #Birmin…
RT @brumhippodrome: Fantastic Chinese New Year celebrations yesterday at Bullring, Grand Central and Selfridges produced by Birmingham Hipp…
21 March - 10 June
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More