BRICKLIVE, the biggest LEGO® fan event in the UK, is coming to Birmingham between 26th-29th October and we’re giving you the chance to win a family ticket.
Spend hours battling it out in the exciting new MegaBot arena, get creative in the all-new Urban Creator Zone, or witness the amazing LEGO animal sculptures with a brick-built safari. Plus, don’t miss out on the pumpkin parade with BRICKLIVE’s Halloween-themed fun!
Winners will have full access to the event on a day of their choice, where LEGO fans can stay and play to their heart’s content! Enter now and join the excitement for the last BRICKLIVE event of the year!
To enter, answer the following question:
Where did BRICKLIVE begin its 2017 UK tour?
Win a family ticket to BRICKLIVE!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: BRICKLIVE
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
3. Entry into the prize draw is granted to those who complete the online form at visitbirmingham.com
4. Closing date for entry will be 22/10/2017 at 23:59 (GMT). After this time no further entries to the competition will be counted.
5. The prize consists of one family ticket to BRICKLIVE on 26-29th October.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute it with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be chosen at random on 22nd October 2017 and contacted accordingly.
10. Employees of BRICKLIVE or Marketing Birmingham and their family members are exempt from the prize draw.
RT @ParkRegisBirm: It's half-term! 🎉To help you out, we've made a list of 10 free things to do with your little ones in the city: https://…
RT @thechrismoose: There's a strange tingling in my antlers which means Christmas is coming! Either that or my medication's wearing off htt…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More