Parking in the city centre
NCP have 6 city centre car parks - conveniently positioned for many of Birmingham’s major shopping districts, train stations and city landmarks.
- Over 3,000 parking spaces
- Pre-book online for our lowest prices and a guaranteed parking space - Become an NCP member for further online savings.
- Season tickets available to save on the standard daily rate.
For any further details visit http://www.ncp.co.uk/parking-solutions/cities/birmingham
Parking at Birmingham Airport
NCP are the only official on-site parking provider for Birmingham Airport. Pre-book your parking space from as little as £3.99 a day and enjoy these fantastic benefits.
- A range of different parking options all within 10 minutes of the terminal building
- NCP’s lowest prices and a guaranteed parking space
- Safe and secure parking with the UK’s leading car park operator
- No credit card fees or hidden charges
Visiting the NEC or Genting Arena? Birmingham Airport’s Car Park 2&3 is conveniently located for both venues. With free use of the Airport monorail, customers are just a short walk away. Plus customers leave via a different exit to all other NEC traffic.
Pre-book your parking today at www.ncp.co.uk
RT @ParkRegisBirm: It's half-term! 🎉To help you out, we've made a list of 10 free things to do with your little ones in the city: https://…
RT @thechrismoose: There's a strange tingling in my antlers which means Christmas is coming! Either that or my medication's wearing off htt…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More
"RT @ParkRegisBirm: It's half-term! 🎉 To help you out, we've made a list of 10 free things to do with your little ones in the city: https://…"