Brand new Piano Bar is unveiled at the New Alexandra Theatre following £1million investment
A brand new Piano Bar has been unveiled at the New Alexandra Theatre, following the latest phase of a £1million investment plan in the venue.
A total of £250,000 has been spent by Ambassador Theatre Group redeveloping the two separate bar areas in the Station Street theatre to give the impression of one larger luxurious area, in order to dramatically improve the theatre’s public spaces.
With delicious speciality cocktails, wines and champagnes to suit every occasion, the Piano Bar is also home to a Baby Grand Piano to entertain audiences in a luxurious and relaxing setting.
Since 2013 the £1million investment has seen:
- Brand new seats and carpets in Stalls and Dress Circle including ProBax Technology.
- A new orchestra pit which can be covered with additional seating rows when not in use, maximising the connection between artist and audience.
- Extensive improvements back of house including a new flying system, sound desk and fire-alarm.
- A more welcoming open-plan box office.
- Improvements to the Easy Access entrance on Station Street for greater accessibility for wheelchair users.
- Newly refurbished and increased capacity dress circle toilet facilities.
General Manager of the New Alexandra Theatre, Andrew Lister said:
“Since 2013, over £1million has been spent on the New Alexandra Theatre as part of ATG’s ongoing investment to ensure we can continue to offer a World Class theatre experience in the heart of England.
“As one of the leading venues in Birmingham city centre, I am sure our customers will greatly welcome these ongoing developments. We look forward to unveiling the new face of the New Alexandra Theatre to you very soon.”
RT @SaraPreisler: Introducing our Autumnal exhibition 'Echo Falls'! A fitting yet extraordinary exhibition featuring the natural beauty thi…
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More