Facebook Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 16 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 13.07.12, 12.00pm GMT
4. The prize is one copy of "The Big Brum Cook Book".
5. To be eligible to win you must post a tip on the Visit Birmingham Facebook wall (http://www.facebook.com/VisitBham)
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
7. Winner(s) will be drawn at random on 13.07.12 and will be notified by Facebook message. A direct response to confirm their details is required by 13.00pm 14.06.12 with their full name, email address and a contact telephone number is required. If the Facebook account/winners email is unreachable or they fail to respond to Marketing Birminghams’ winner notification within the above time, Marketing Birmingham reserves the right to randomly draw another winner from active Twitter followers/message re-tweeters.
8. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners agree to their name being published as the identified winner in Visit Birmingham Facebook status.
10. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
13. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2ND
14. This promotion is governed by English law.
A vibrant museum in the heart of the city with over 40 galleries.Read More
Plan the perfect shopping trip with full store, centre and brand directories.Read More
From the world-famous, 21st Century Bullring to the Victorian elegance of the Great Western Arcade.Read More
Don’t miss Birmingham’s amazing markets – whether it’s the 850-year old Bullring markets or the...Read More
Home to more diamond rings, finishing touches and tokens of love than anywhere else in...Read More